295 days to go
Friday 25-Sunday 27 June 2021
Bowlers Exhibition Centre
Terms & Conditions
- The festival has an age restriction of 14+, and anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check before purchasing.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase unless the event is cancelled, rescheduled or otherwise stated.
- Outbreak Festival will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorized agents or other sources.
- The management cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Unlawful resale, or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- Tickets cannot be used for competitions, promotions or advertising without written permission of the event promoter. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the venue without refund or other compensation.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission, and customers may be subject to a search on entry.
- Customers may be ejected or not permitted into the venue and will be asked to surrender tickets held by the ticket holder, if, in the reasonable opinion of the venue, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron or affects the enjoyment of other patrons; and/or the running of the event; and/or the ticket holder’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable. Examples include: being (or appearing to be): drunk or incapable or intoxicated, under age (where relevant to the event), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or are in breach of the ticket Terms and Conditions.
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the venue. A variety of food and beverages will be available for purchase inside the venue.
- There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
- Ticket holders consent to any filming and sound recordings as members of the audience.
- The use of unauthorised cameras, video and/or sound recording equipment is prohibited and such items may be confiscated during the performance at the ticket holder’s own risk.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in the venue and on some events may not be permitted in the performance area.
- This is a no barrier event, by purchasing a ticket you understand the precautions you should take to ensure your own safety. The promoter accepts no liability for any injuries caused through the actions of either yourself or other attendees.
- Customers are requested to address any special access requirements in advance of their visit by email@example.com
- In case of emergency, please follow instructions and directions from staff.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the venue.
- When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age.
- Please consider our neighbours and leave the venue quietly.
- The venue and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangement made relating to the event or cancellation of the event.
- Flashing lights may be used as part of the event production.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter, The Venue and Ticket Agents accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.